Year End Events
- May 12 (Wed) – Dodgeball Tourn in gym @12:45 p.m.
- May 13 (Thurs) – FFA Banquet @6:30 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 14 (Fri) – Senior Trip
- May 15 (Sat) – Junior High Academic Team @Challenge of Champs at Rose State College in Midwest City
- May 18 (Tues) – Sports Banquet @6:30 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 20 (Thurs) – Last day Career Tech students attend Great Plains Tech Center
- May 20 (Thurs) – 10th – 12th Academic Assembly @6:30 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 23 (Sunday) – Senior Celebration & Spotlight @6:30 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 24 (Mon) – Freshmen Graduation practice @2:00 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 25 (Tues) – Semester Exams for 1st – 4th periods – buses will run at 2:05 p.m.
- May 25 (Tues) – 7th – 9th Academic Assembly @6:30 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 26 (Wed) – Semester Exams for 5th – 7th periods, Last day of classes – buses run at 12:40 p.m.
- May 27 (Thurs) – Teacher Professional Day
- May 27 (Thurs.) – Freshmen Graduation @7:00 p.m. in cafeteria
- May 28 (Friday) – Senior Graduation practice @10:00 a.m. – Fletcher Fair Grounds
- May 28 (Friday) – Senior Graduation @7:00 p.m. – Fletcher Fair Grounds
JH/HS Weekly Events — 2021
MONDAY – May 10
TUESDAY – May 11
- Teachers/Staff: American Fidelity is here in the library – all must sign paperwork
- FFA Officer Interviews at 4:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY – May 12
- Dodgeball Tournament in gym @12:45 p.m.
- JH Academic team practice @3:45 p.m. in Mrs. Campbell’s room
THURSDAY – May 13
- High School Good News Club lunch meeting in gym lobby; bring your lunch tray. Snacks and drinks provided.
- All library books due – may put in drop boxes
- FFA Banquet @6:30 p.m. in cafeteria
FRIDAY – May 14
- No School Friday
- Great Plains Career Tech bus will run on regular schedule
- Senior Trip to OKC
SATURDAY – May 15
- JH Academic Team to the State Tournament of Champions at Rose State College – Good luck!
Applications available at the Administration Office
- Must be a graduate of Fletcher Public Schools
- Must have obtained 75+ college hours on transcript
- Must have GPA of 3.0 or above.
Graduate may only receive scholarship once.
- Scholarship winners will be honored at the Alumni Banquet.
- Scholarships will be awarded by September 1 upon proof of college enrollment.